2018 Diabetes Learning Group Schedule
Pottstown Hospital announces the Diabetes Learning Group Event Schedule for 2018.
These meetings are free and no pre-registration is required.
- April 11: Sleep and your blood sugar
- May 9: Exercise and its effects on your blood sugar
- June 13: Advocating for yourself with family members and physicians: presented by Kate McKee, Patient Advocate
- September 12: Advances in diabetes medications: presented by pharmacist
- October 10: Wound healing and foot care: presented by wound care nurse
- November 14: Holiday indulgences and balance – share diabetes friendly holiday recipes and treats
Meets 2nd Wednesday evening: 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the Charles Donovan Board Room,on the Ground Level of Pottstown Hospital
Facilitator: Margaret Spinozzi, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE