Find comfort here.
Time to heal.
The healing process takes place over time, through many processes and in many ways–and not all of them have to do with medicine or the body. At Pottstown Hospital, we're happy to assist with guidance of another type, whether by one of our staff or a clergy member of your choosing.
For more information and to arrange clergy representation, please call (610) 327-7134.
Our chapel is located off the main lobby and is open daily for anyone to use as a place of prayer and meditation. Special prayer requests can be left in the prayer log located inside the chapel.
- For patients, an interfaith service is broadcast each Sunday at 9:15 a.m. on Channel 7.
- Catholic Eucharistic ministers can provide Holy Communion to patients on Sunday mornings.
- The Gideon's Association has provided Bibles in every room, located in the drawers adjacent to the room lockers.
- Holy Communion and pastoral counseling is available upon request.
- A local priest is available to visit with patients on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.