We're glad to have you.
Upon arrival, please stop at the security guard post at the front desk. You are required to show your ID to receive a visitor pass. Visitor passes must be visible at all times.
Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits–on both sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to sit and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
General Visiting Hours: 11 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Special Visiting Hours:
2nd Floor Maternity Unit
- 24 Hour Visitation - Fathers and newborn’s siblings over 18 months of age
4th Floor Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- 24 Hour Visitation limited to immediate family. Two visitors at a time at the bedside. Children are allowed to visit at the discretion of the patient’s nurse and patient’s clinical condition.
4th Floor Orthopedics
- General Visiting Hours Apply – 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m
- General Visiting Hours Apply – 11 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
7th Floor Center for Behavioral Medicine
- Monday – Friday: 6–7 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 1–3 p.m.; 6– 7:30 p.m.
- Children are allowed between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. daily and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please wash your hands before and after visiting to prevent spreading of germs.
- Do not visit if you are experience symptoms of illness: vomiting, fever, cold, etc.
- This is a Smoke FREE facility. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Children under 12 are not permitted to visit, except as noted, and must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times .
- Visitors are encouraged NOT to bring food into hospital.
Any exceptions to our visiting policies are handled on a case-by-case basis.
GIFT SHOP & CAFETERIA: Pick up a smile for a patient or a snack for yourself while on our campus.
CONTACT US: Let's talk. Visit our CONTACT PAGE, and we'll direct you to the right person to answer your questions and address your concerns.