General Visiting Hours
9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Any exceptions are noted below*.
Intensive Care Unit
- 24 Hour visitation is limited to immediate family. Two visitors at a time at the bedside. Children are allowed to visit at the discretion of the patient’s nurse and patient’s clinical condition. Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- 24-hour visitation – Parent or support person who has been issued an identification bracelet to match the newborn. All other visitors will adhere to the general visiting hours and must be over the age of 12, unless accompanied by an adult that is not the patient.
- All visitors to the Special Care Nursery shall be accompanied by a parent or support person who has been issued an identification bracelet to match the newborn. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Special Care Nursery.
Center for Behavioral Medicine
- Monday – Friday: 6–7 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 1–3 p.m.; 6– 7:30 p.m.
- *Children are permitted 4 to 5 p.m. daily when accompanied by an adult.
Any exceptions to our visiting policies are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Please wash your hands before and after visiting to prevent spreading germs.
- Do not visit if you are experience symptoms of illness: vomiting, fever, cough, cold, etc.
- Pottstown Hospital is a Smoke FREE facility. No smoking allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Visitors are encouraged NOT to bring food into hospital.