Pottstown Hospital offers emergency care services when you need them most. The emergency department team is ready to assist you in emergency situations.
Prompt care. Peace of mind—RIGHT HERE
The Emergency Department at Pottstown Hospital.
A trip to the emergency department can be frightening, whether you're the patient or a worried family member.
At Pottstown Hospital, our ED team's focus is to put you at ease – with prompt and compassionate care. Our ED is designed to promote rapid door-to-treatment times, easy accessibility and emergency support that begins before you arrive.
Pottstown Hospital's ED offers technology and treatment areas to facilitate triage, diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses or injuries. We offer compassionate emergency care – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Patients receive care from a team of board-certified, specially-trained physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners with expereince in emergency care.
Why Pottstown Hospital?
*PRIMARY STROKE CENTER
- 24-hour emergency services
- Fast track for non-urgent care
- Board-certified emergency medicine doctors
- Jefferson Neuroscience Network member
- Top Performers on Key Quality Measures
- Pottstown Medical Transport - Pottstown Hospital receives ambulatory services from other providers within the area
What sets us apart?
- Fast Track service: A dedicated unit within the ED designed to treat minor injuries and illnesses, from cuts and sprains to severe flu symptoms. More than 16,000 square feet of ED space: A larger space allows us to serve more patients, faster.
- 26 private patient rooms: Spacious and comfortable rooms accommodate patients who need tests or treatment and include space for the patient's family.
- Negative pressure room: This room is equipped with specially designed airflow systems to accommodate patients with contagious illnesses and minimize the potential for cross-contamination.
How long will it take?
To show our dedication to serving you during an emergency, Pottstown Hospital participates in a 30-MINUTES-OR-LESS ER SERVICE PLEDGE.
Jefferson Neuroscience Network
Pottstown Hospital has joined the Jefferson Neuroscience Network (JNN). Through this collaboration, Jefferson and Pottstown Hospital provides some of the most sophisticat...
Wait Time Information
About our ER Wait Time The Emergency Department (ED) average wait time is provided as an informational service to the public. It is approximate, and based on a rolling average that is updated four tim...