Join Us For A Tour
To schedule a tour:
Please call 610-327-7145.
At Pottstown Hospital, we want you to feel comfortable about your delivery and have a wonderful childbirth experience. That's why we include a tour of our maternity unit in each of our childbirth preparation classes.
Expectant families: join us on Sunday, July 21,to enjoy an afternoon with our physicians, nurses and staff who will be happy to guide you through all our Maternity Center offers and answer questions about your delivery experience. Mocktail mimosas, light snacks, and a tour will all be available!
Learn more about the Maternity "Mom"osas event.
The tour will consist of a tour in each unit:
- Labor & Delivery Suites
- Mother / Baby Rooms
- Well baby nursery
The following will be reviewed with the tour group:
- Communication boards
- Hourly rounding / Bed-side shift reporting
- Dietary room service
- Celebratory dinner
- Cafeteria hours
- Café hours / Vending area
- Internet access
- Visiting hours-support care
- Quiet time
- Lactation Consultant hours/availability
- Skin-to-skin immediately after delivery
- 24-hr Rooming-in, Mom & Baby
- Birth Certificates
- Baby pictures
- Infant car seats
- Locked unit / Infant Security tag