For more information, please call:
Travel Medicine helps keep travelers healthy by providing immunizations and education services to individuals traveling for business, recreation, religious or educational purposes. Pottstown Hospital is a member of the International Society of Travel Medicine.
Pre-travel counseling is individualized according to your personal travel itinerary and based upon the most current recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). Our pre-trip evaluation includes:
- a review of your medical history
- administration of appropriate immunizations
- education about staying healthy while traveling abroad
Pottstown Hospital’s Travel Medicine services are recommended for:
- Anyone whose travel plans include rural accommodations or activities to remote locations.
- Anyone traveling for more than one month.
- Anyone who wants more information on maintaining health while abroad.
We recommend visiting Travel Medicine two to three months prior to your trip for the appropriate administration of recommended immunizations.
Our services are conveniently located at: CarePlex 81 Robinson Street Pottstown, PA 19464